A current account is a deposit account opened with GPBank for remittance, withdrawals, transfers and other payments through the Bank via payment means such as eBank, ATM, etc.Advantages
Procedures and application documents
- Customers: Vietnamese and foreign individuals who are living and residing legally in Vietnam.
- Customer benefits available at GPBank: You may choose your favorite account name (GP.Name).
- Autonomous spending and continuous profitability: You can make transactions (withdrawal, remittance or deposit, etc.) at any time on demand. Deposits on the account are entitled to demand interest rates
- Safety: You do not need to keep cash in your home or bring it to work
- Convenience: You can use non-cash payment services such as payment orders, collection orders, checks, ATM cards, etc.
- Diversity: You can open current accounts in VND, EUR, USD, etc.
- Swiftness: An account can be opened within 02 minutes. Your account can be quickly and easily check via SMS Banking.
- The only thing you need to do is to reach any GPBank transaction office/branch nationwide, present your ID card/ Passport/Citizen Identity Card and fill in the GPBank account registration form.
- Account opening charge: free-of-charge
- Money transfer charge: According to GPBank’s charge schedule from time to time
- Minimum balance: VND 50,000/USD 20.
Please contact GPBank Branches/transaction offices
Or our Call Center at 1800 58 58 66/04 3514 9094