GP.SMS helps users actively update changes in their account balances, query the account and banking information as well as recharge and pay charges of mobile subscribers.
GP.SMS with numerous advantages provides customers with convenience, comfort and time savings in dealing with the bank. GP.SMS – BDSD: Balance change updating service
GP.SMS – BDSD service updates changes in the account balances and supports you to query the account information, interest rates, foreign exchange rates, etc. anytime and anywhere. Service features
GP.SMS - GTGT: Recharge and bill payment service
- Automatic SMS notifications when the account balance fluctuates.
- Inquiries about the account balance and account statements.
- Inquiries about exchange rates and saving interest rates.
- Inquiries about the GPBank ATMs and transaction office locations.
- Turn on/off automatic updating of balance changes.
GP.SMS - GTGT support you to recharge, query and pay for mobile subscriber charges at any time and anywhere with just one message without scratch cards.Service features
- Prepaid mobile subscriber recharge.
- Inquiries about and payment of postpaid mobile subscriber charges.
- You can register to use the service at any GPBank point of transaction nationwide.
Charge and limit schedule
- Application form.
- ID card/passport used to open the account
Forms and Instructions for Use
- See the GP.IB service charge and limit schedule.
- See forms and instructions for use
GPBank Call Center: 1800585866 (free call) or 04.35149094