Western Union money transfer is an international money transfer service, through which a transfer can be processed successfully in just a few minutes. Receivers can get money at all Western Union agents. Advantages
With over 135 years of experience in the remittance business and 480,000 agents in 200 countries and territories, Western Union is a fast, reliable, worldwide remittance service.
Western Union Money Receipt
- Simple: Customers with or without GPBank accounts can use GPBank’s Western Union Money Transfer service.
- Reliable: Transfers are made safely through a global computer system with high security, ensuring that the customers’ funds are paid quickly and fully to the right recipients.
- Fast: The Western Union uses state-of-the-art information technology through a global computer system to make quick payments in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Convenience: Western Union points of transaction are conveniently located everywhere such as Banks, Post Offices, Pharmacies, Tourist Offices, Supermarkets, etc. and most of them are available in convenient hours and at weekends.
Western Union Express Money Transfer
- You present your photo identification papers (ID cards or Passports) to any GPBank point of transaction to receive money.
- You fill in the necessary information from the Remitter (remitter’s name, recipient, amount, MTCN Code, etc.), into the “Receipt”. You may have to respond to other test questions up on the remitter’s request.
- The officer at the point of transaction will check the funds on the system, and then check the information provided by the recipient. If all information is consistent, the payment will be made
- In Vietnam, you now can only receive the money in USD or VND.
- The recipient does not pay any charge for withdrawal via the Western Union system at GPBank.
GP.Bank is pleased to serve customers with the need to transfer money abroad for the following purposes:
- Expenses for study or medical treatment for themselves or their relatives;
- Business trips, traveling, and visits abroad;
- Return of fees to foreign countries;
- Allowances for relatives living abroad;
- Transfer of inheritance to beneficiaries abroad;
- Abroad immigration;
- One-way money transfers for other legitimate needs.
- When making the transfer, please bring all documents proving the transfer purpose (original or true certified copy) and fill in the necessary information in the foreign currency remittance form of GPBank.
- The officer at GPBank point of transaction that provides the Western Union money transfer service will provide you with the necessary information for the money transfer and receipt.
- The currency of remittance is USD.
- Charges are subject to Western Union regulations.
GPBank Branches/transaction offices
Or Trade Finance Department – Headquarter of Global Petro Joint Stock Commercial Bank
Floor, 109 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: 043.7.345.345 - ext: 8423